Friday, January 15, 2010

NEW Jimmy Page Book






JIMMY PAGE New Book

Publication Early 2010
Over 2 years in the making and thousands of images later, JIMMY PAGE by Jimmy Page is the ultimate pictorial autobiography and the legendary guitarist's first official published work.

This limited edition spans Jimmy's entire career in over 500 pages and 600 photographs
iconic, rare and unseen and many from Jimmy's own personal archive.

In Jimmy's words (extract from MOJO Magazine - February 2010):

"I've seen Genesis books before and I've really got a lot of time for the way they produce their books, they're really quality items. As someone who's been interested in having a library themselves, I appreciate fine bookbinding and the whole ethic of what they do and what they're trying to do with a whole catalogue of books. I was approached to do it and I was into it.

"Anyway, I wanted to do something that started at the very beginning. I haven't got me with the very first guitar that I played, because just as it came into my life by accident, I don't really remember how it went out of my life. But everything after that is in there. It shows the first guitar that was bought, my first electric guitars, my first groups. It goes through The Yardbirds changes with the line-up when Jeff (Beck) was still there and when there was four of us. Then it goes through the whole of Led Zeppelin and the changing face of Led Zeppelin - how we each change individually. It was 10 years, and 10 years is a long time. Looking at 1969 alone, I made a point of focusing on how fast things were moving. All of it is presented properly and I hope it's interesting."

More information on this incredible title will follow. To register your interest and to ensure you get first chance to order please sign up your email address - click here...


Visit our boutique for lots of Led Zeppelin & Jimmy Page merch.

No comments: