Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Duran Duran

Duran Duran Videos

Here are a few songs I like from Duran Duran.


Shop for Duran Duran Patch --->


Duran Duran - Ordinary World
Came in from a rainy Thursday
On the avenue
Thought I heard you talking softly

I turned on the lights, the TV
And the radio
Still I can't escape the ghost of you

What has happened to it all?
Crazy, some are saying
Where is the life that I recognize?
Gone away

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Passion or coincidence
Once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops
Run away
Left me in the vacuum of my heart

What is happening to me?
Crazy, some'd say
Where is my friend when I need you most?
Gone away

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Papers in the roadside
Tell of suffering and greed
Here today, forgot tomorrow
Ooh, here besides the news
Of holy war and holy need
Ours is just a little sorrowed talk

And I don't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Every one
Is my world, I will learn to survive
Any one
Is my world, I will learn to survive
Any one
Is my world
Every one
Is my world




Duran Duran - Come Undone
Mine, immaculate dream, made breath and skin, I've been waiting for you,
Signed, with a home tattoo, Happy birthday to you was created for you.
(Can't ever keep from falling apart.. at the seams)
(Can I believe you're taking my heart.. to pieces)
Ahh, it'll take a little time, might take a little crime to come undone
Now we'll try to stay blind, to the hope and fear outside,
Hey child, stay wilder than the wind
And blow me in to cry.
Who do you need?
Who do you love?
When you come undone.
Who do you need?
Who do you love?
When you come undone.
Words, playing me deja vu, Like a radio tune I swear I've heard before,
Chill, is it something real, Or the magic I'm feeding off your fingers
(Can't ever keep from falling apart.. at the seams)
(Can I believe you're taking my heart.. to pieces)
Lost, in a snow filled sky, we'll make it alright, to come undone,
Now we'll try to stay blind, to the hope and fear outside,
Hey child, stay wilder than the wind
And blow me in to cry.
Who do you need?
Who do you love?
When you come undone.
Who do you need?
Who do you love?
When you come undone.
(Can't ever keep from falling apart.. at the seams)
(Can I believe you're taking my heart.. to pieces)




Duran Duran - Save A Prayer
You saw me standing by the wall corner of a main street
And the lights are flashing on your window sill
All alone ain't much fun so you're looking for the thrill
And you know just what it takes and where to go
Don't save a prayer for me now
Save it til the morning after
No don't say a prayer for me now
Save it til the morning after
Feel the breeze deep on the inside look you down into the well
If you can you'll see the world in all his fire
Take a chance like all dreamers can't find another way
You don't have to dream it all, just live a day
Don't say a prayer for me now
Save it 'til the morning after
No don't say a prayer for me now
Save it 'til the morning after
Save it 'til the morning after
Save it 'til the morning after
Pretty looking road I try to hold the rising floods that fill my skin
Don't ask me why I'll keep my promise melt the ice
And you wanted to dance so I asked you to dance
But fear is in your soul
Some people call it a one night stand but we can call it paradise
Don't say a prayer for me now
Save it til the morning after
No don't say a prayer for me now
Save it 'til the morning after
Save it 'til the morning after
Save it 'til the morning after
Save it 'til the morning after
Save it 'til the morning after (doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo)
Save a prayer 'til the morning after
Save a prayer 'til the morning after
Save a prayer 'til the morning after
Save a prayer 'til the morning after
Save a prayer 'til the morning after
Save a prayer 'til the morning after

Shop for Duran Duran Patch --->


No comments: