Saturday, April 30, 2011

Steven Tyler To Release Solo Record & Autobiography



Steven Tyler To Release Solo Record And Autobiography

By Paul Cashmere


Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler will release his very first solo song next month.

Tyler’s first non-Aerosmith tune is a song titled ‘Feels So Good’. It is described by Rolling Stone as “a poppy tune”.

It sounds like the single will be a one-off. Tyler has also revealed that Aerosmith are working on a new record with Jack Douglas, who produced their classic 70’s ‘Toys In The Attic” album.

Tyler is also expected to reveal all in his autobiography ‘Does The Noise In My Head Bother You’. Tyler says it is “All the unexpurgated, brain-jangling tales of debauchery, sex & drugs. and transcendence you will ever want to hear.”

"I've been mythicized, Mick-icized, eulogized and fooligized, I've been Cole-Portered and farmer's-daughtered, I've been Led Zepped and 12-stepped. I'm a rhyming fool and so cool that me, Fritz the Cat, and Mohair Sam are the baddest cats that am. I have so many outrageous stories, too many, and I'm gonna tell 'em all. All the unexpurgated, brain-jangling tales of debauchery, sex & drugs, transcendence & chemical dependence you will ever want to hear.

The book will be released by Harper Collins in May.

(Steven will reveal ALL...sounds like a tease, hope it has lots of nice pics of him. Possibly a good summer read.)

No comments: