Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Jewelry Page @ MRB




New Jewelry Page @ MRB

If you haven't stopped by our boutique recently head on down and check our brand new jewelry page.

Jewelry inspired by twilight, romantic dark styles with a Gothic Victorian look. Also a bit of rock n roll & steampunk that we like to call Jewelry by Vamp.

Currently adding new styles of Gothic Victorian Rock Jewelry - Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets, Anklets.

Most jewelry pieces are one of a kind handcrafted by me Vamp. Everything I make is inspired by something I love or have a connection to. I only create jewelry I would wear myself, jewelry that appeals to gothic, steampunk, subculture ladies & rock chicks. Oh also I do limited styles for the guys.

Lastly jewelry always is nice to receive no matter what season or reason visit the boutique and see what you might want to add to your collection or give as a gift!
Mystic Rock Jewelry Catalog

No comments: