Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Deborah Harry Will See In New Year With A Gig





BLONDIE frontwoman DEBORAH HARRY won't be joining revellers for the traditional drunken countdown on New Year's Eve - she always plays a show on December 31 to give her good luck for the next 12 months.

The singer refuses to make plans with friends and family to ring in the New Year, insisting it's important for her to play a gig instead.

She tells Britain's Live magazine, "I have a rule - I always work on New Year's Eve. I don't care where I do it, whether it's a club or a bar or a big stage, it doesn't matter. I just have to work because I always feel it's symbolic for me for the next year."


It's always nice to do something you love whether on new year's eve or any other holiday you like that becomes a tradition with you...it gives greater meaning to the holiday.

Visit our boutique for Deborah Harry & Blondie classic punk merchandise

1 comment:

Laser Toner said...

This will surely guarantee that the year will end perfectly fine!