Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Re-Vamping Vamp's ArtFire Studio

Re-Vamping Vamp's ArtFire Studio

Been busy at my ArtFire studio changing the banner and colors there to reflect more the image I'd like to convey. I think it looks lovely & cool, suits me well :)

Take a look at my ArtFire studio here---> Vamp

I've added a few new pieces to the studio like my new Verdigris Rose Dangle Earrings, I love those they're so romantic and beautiful and would make such a nice gift for someone special. A nice way to say I love you and it would last a lot longer than real roses.

Also a new cool Owl necklace. Owls are all the rage right now but I created him because I feel a connection to owls and ravens and I matched him with a nice turquoise blue colored glass bead. He would make a nice gift for someone that loves owls or is their totem spirit guide, also for Sagittarius people because of the turquoise colored stone. I'm a Sagittarius so I created the necklace to reflect a bit of me - a Vamp original :)

No comments: