Sunday, November 07, 2010

Collection on ArtFire - I See The Moon, The Moon Sees Me...

I See the Moon, The Moon Sees Me...
Curated by StitchnTyme | Collection Published on 11-06-2010

"moon, moon, crazy moon
natural moon
torn apart and snoozing moon;
lovely moon, romantic moon..."


My golden crescent moon dangle earrings are featured in this ArtFire collection.

I'd like to thank the curator of this collection for including my earrings in her collection. I think the collection and items she featured have that coolness like the moon. She did a wonderful job see the collection for yourself! To purchase the Gold Crescent Moon Face Dangle Earrings click here

2 comments:

stitchntyme said...

Thank you for the promotion of the Collection. It was totally my pleasure to feature you!

Carly
stitchntyme on ArtFire

Mystic-V said...

Thanks Carly, it was a lovely collection, I loved it and all the items you featured :)