Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Steampunk Alice in Wonderland Teapot/Key Necklace


Alice in Wonderland Teapot/Key Necklace by Vamp


Steampunk Alice in Wonderland Teapot/Key Necklace

This Alice in Wonderland Teapot Key choker/necklace was inspired by Gothic Alice also (Johnny Dep's movie) or Alice with a steampunk look. After I had made my Alice in Wonderland teapot earrings I wanted to make a necklace. So I gathered my components and started designing this piece. I used an antiqued brass gold look chain and findings to give it that heirloom feel.


This beautiful choker length necklace is 16 inches long with a toggle clasp. I designed it with a steampunk inspired look with the brass key and brass teapot, bejeweled in pearls, red crystal, faceted green beads and glass seed beads.

This necklace will be your focal point necklace if you wish to mix & wear it with other necklaces.

This necklace would make a wonderful addition to your jewelry collection and makes a thoughful gift to someone who loves antique looks, steampunk, victorian jewelry. With Christmas and the holidays coming get a head start on your shopping! This one would be received with smiles come holiday time. Take a look in greater detail with more photos at this Alice in Wonderland Steampunk Necklace and all my other creations on ArtFire or Etsy. The Alice necklace is right now available at ArtFire Studios.

Mystic Rock Boutique

No comments: