Monday, March 29, 2010

The Doors Jim Morrison Lighter

The Doors Jim Morrison Light My Fire Lighter

You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, If I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher! Come on baby light my fire...come on baby light my fire, try to set the night on fire.

Morrison's classic 'Light My Fire' lyrics. When I think of The Doors and Jim Morrison, that is the song that comes to mind followed closely by 'Break on Through to The Other Side'.

If you love The Doors as much as I do you will want to get yourself this very cool Jim Morrison Doors Light My Fire Lighter from our boutique. Check it out and add it to your collection whether you smoke or not it will come in handy and best of all it's refillable! Go ahead light your fires with Jim & The Doors.

Also need to mention if you like to keep up with all things Doors you need to follow Jim Cherry - The Doors Examiner, subscribe today and be in the know! Tell him Mystic Rock Boutique sent ya :)

No comments: