Monday, June 12, 2006

Floyd will reunite, insists former drummer

New Zealand's source for entertainment news, gossip & music, movie & book reviews on Stuff.co.nz: Pink Floyd will reunite, insists former drummer

Mason is convinced he can convince the other members, namely frontman Roger Waters and guitarist David Gilmour, to put their differences aside and reunite the band for a future tour.

He told Britain's Daily Express newspaper: "I've just finished playing with David at his recent solo concerts and I'm about to play a show with Roger. I call myself the Henry Kissinger of Pink Floyd! It would be down to me, I guess, to sort it all out."


Go for it Nick!! That would be awesome. At least I know I'll be going to Roger Water's show when he comes to town in September, but a full blown Floyd show, now that's what dreams are made of.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Hello Ms Vee,
You have a cool site. If you see my blog you will understand why.
I wish to invite you to participate in an online forum for International Webloggers Day, June 14, 2006.
I have a list of sample questions for the format on my blog, and 2 links for InWeDay.
One link is to register your blog on a participant list. One is to register to participate in the forum.
Thanks, Lynn Tucker