Friday, February 24, 2006

GILMOUR I COULD HAVE TOURED WITHOUT WATERS

PINK FLOYD - GILMOUR I COULD HAVE TOURED WITHOUT WATERS

LATEST: PINK FLOYD legend DAVID GILMOUR was offered a fortune to tour after the band's feted Live 8 appearance - with or without bandmate ROGER WATERS.

The pair have had an acrimonious relationship since the COMFORTABLY NUMB stars split in 1983.

They were offered a massive paycheque to reunite for a final tour following their brief reunion at the charity extravaganza last year (05) - but Gilmour insists he was the main attraction for promoters, not Waters.

He says, "We were offered a lot of money to go on tour. And I did turn it down.

"The offer was made to tour with a lot of money, and it was with or without Roger.


Okay can someone tell me what is it with David Gilmour lately? He seems so pissy when it comes to the topic of Pink Floyd. I always thought it was Roger that had that pissy attitude and I always thought that it was David that was the nice one. Now it seems he's the one with all the attitude. Rock stars you gotta love em.

No comments: