Saturday, November 12, 2005

Top 10 Classic Rock Box Sets Of 2005

Top 10 Classic Rock Box Sets Of 2005

According to Classic Rock About.com

http://classicrock.about.com/od/recommendationsandreviews/tp/top_boxed.htm?nl=1


1) Born To Run
Bruce Springsteen

2) My Lives
Billy Joel

3) The Word Is Live
Yes


4) Platinum Collection
Genesis

5) Live At Carnegie Hall
Chicago

7) A Musical History
The Band

8) Just Say Sire
Various Artists


9) The Complete Atlantic Recordings
Ray Charles

10) Weird Tales of The Ramones

Well if this is the top 10 to have, I don't want them cept for maybe The Ramones

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This "Top 10 Classic Rock Box Sets of 2005" list reminds me of any sports event in which judges have the final say, ala figure skating, gymnastics or boxing. I can't agree with this top 10 list at all. I can't even begin to imagine what the thought process was, of those putting the list together.

Vee said...

Right on!!