Friday, June 24, 2005

redandblack.com - Led Zeppelin needs 'Whole Lotta Love'

redandblack.com - Led Zeppelin needs 'Whole Lotta Love'

It is my life dream to be transported back in time to 1974, go on the road with Led Zeppelin, seduce one of the band members and enter into a completely monogamous marital relationship.

The question is . . . which band member?

The room is dark and smoky and maroon. As the clouds part, I see a young Robert Plant in all of his open-vested, bare-chested glory. He’s lounging on a couch. And he’s dragging on his cigarette, following me with his eyes.

I approach. We talk. Eventually because of my charm and beauty, Robert decides to refer me to his friend Jimmy — he thinks we’d be perfect for each other!

Ahhh, yeap every girls fantasy to be a groupie of one of the Zep boys, which one depends on who you favor...myself, well it has to be Plant, with Page following closely behind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you.
But unfortunately such a dream could never possibly come true!
Sigh!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you.
But unfortunately such a dream could never possibly come true!
Sigh!