Monday, January 10, 2005

Slash Doll

KnuckleBonz has announced that they are now taking pre-orders for the SlashGuitar Hero™ limited edition sculpture at http://www.guitarhero.net/.The sculpture will display the artist with his trademark Gibson® Les Paul and his top hat.Only 3000 Slash figures will be created and pre-ordering is the best way tomake sure you get one. The hand painted, numbered figurine is displayed onan attractive wooden base with a price tag of $99.

How cool is that? I love the idea of rock dolls. I'm hoping that they might make a Jimmy Page doll too, why not he should have been the 1st one that they should have contacted to have a replica of himself made. Though I would like the kind of doll that you can pose and change his outfits, LOL, kind of like a Ken doll. They should also start making frontmen, ooh what I wouldn't give for a Robert Plant doll.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a jim morrison doll, but he's plastic and only cost about $20. my bro got him for me for xmas one year. damn does he have the cutest little plastic butt!! he's got a mic stand that looks like he's leaning pretty heavily on. i like to joke and say that he had a few too many quaaludes before the show. haha oh man i'm such a geek.... xo em

Vee said...

Ooh I'm jealous!! I want your Jim doll!! 20 bucks that's a sweet price too, where did you ever get one? Did they have other dolls besides Jim Morrison? Did he have his leather pants on? I love it that it came with accessories his mic and stuff :)

GraffitiMal said...

I bought a great doll but didn't have the energy left to enjoy it after I blew it up.

Vee said...

You blew up the doll, or the doll got blown away by you oh my LOL!