Monday, January 24, 2005

British Very Musical

What's your favourite thing about the UK?

DebbieHarry: Oh God, I don't know. If there's one thing, it's the musical nature of the British. In America people don't sit around in bars and sing, but I've been in pubs all over the UK where people just break into song. British people are very musical. It's a great tradition.

That's sounds so cool....your sitting having a drink or beer and then everyone starts singing some cool Zep song, LOL. I would love to go to an English Pub!! Sounds like fun :)

3 comments:

Neil Sinhababu said...

As I understand it, that's something that happens in a lot of foreign lands, especially when the national team scores a goal in a soccer game.

Vee said...

I see...
Well we have the superbowl coming maybe some will break out in song when the Patriots win their 3rd Super Bowl :)

Vee said...

Now that's what I call passion and team support!!