Thursday, January 06, 2005

Babydoll Girly Tees

Today I'm loading to the website Mystic Rock http://www.mysticrock.net some new babydoll girly t-shirt that we just got in from Liquid Blue. These are cute little tops for girls generally from a size small to a large. What's nice about them is that they fit a girl's body when you don't want to have a loose big t-shirt. Don't get me wrong I like the regular t-shirts too, it's just that these smaller tees look quite sexy on girls and you can still show the world who rocks your world :)......who rocks your world??

3 comments:

GraffitiMal said...

Sounds interesting but when can I get my butt over to check out the goods?

Anonymous said...

the allman brothers rock my world!! any chance you'd be getting babydoll tees with their name on it? xoxo emily

Vee said...

Hey Em, I'll be on the look out for Allman Bro B-dolls. I think I can get patches and stickers though.